No snack can be better than the homemade popcorns, with no oil and heavy spices. Appealing and chatpate, these popcorns are crispy, satisfying, and fun for kids!
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Ready in: 15-20 minutes
- 1 cup of Corn kernels
- 1 table spoon of butter
- Salt as per the taste
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat masala
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Take a deep non-stick wok or skillet.
- Take out the corn kernels in a mixing bowl.
- Put some butter, and mix well.
- Transfer it into a hot wok.
- You may now add salt, red chilli powder, and turmeric powder to mix well.
- Cover it properly.
- Let it splutter and pop.
- When the sputtering ends, sprinkle a bit chaat masala for taste.
- Toss by adding the lemon juice.
- Serve Hot.