Delight your kids with this easy to make Mexican dish that requires almost no efforts to get ready. This Mexican recipe is an excellent blend of rich nutrients, which fulfills the healthy diet requirements of your kids, in no time. Mango Salsa’s juicy and a bit peppery flavor is hard to resist for all. So, mark all the diet parameters of kids as ‘OK’, by serving this appetizing dish to them.
Servings: 4 to 6
Prep: 5 mins
Ready in: 5 mins
- 1 mango (diced and peeled)
- 1/2 cup of cucumber (peeled and diced)
- 1 tablespoon of jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup of diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/3 cup of cilantro leaves (roughly chopped)
- Salt (as per your taste)
- Pepper (as per your taste)
- Make small cubes of the mango.
- Keep them in a bowl.
- You can take the jalapeno seed out before chopping, if you want.
- Now, you can add rest of the chopped ingredients into the bowl, to toss well with the mangoes and jalapeno.
- Toss well.
- You have to cover it with a plastic cover.
- Place it inside the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes, to mingle the flavours well.
- Now, you may season it with pepper and salt, as per your taste.
Tips: If you wish, you can give a smack of mint by adding few mint leaves, as well. You can associate this dish with any of your main course you like.