Craving for a mango cake all of a sudden? Bake this cake made from ripe and firm mangoes, which is quick and easy to bake. A soft layer of biscuit garnished with mango jelly crystals… A treat for your family and guests. So, what do you crave for…Mango or Cheese?
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Preparation time: 10 mins
Serves : 4
- Unsalted butter melted 50 grams
- Mango cubes 1/2 cup
- Mango pulp 1/2 cup
- Mango jelly crystals 2 tablespoons
- Eggs 3
- Digestive biscuits 125 grams
- Cream cheese 250 grams
- Castor sugar 80 grams
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl.
- Combine the biscuits with melted butter.
- In a spring bottom tin, lay the biscuit mixture in the bottom.
- Keep the tin in the fridge to chill.
- In a bowl, break the eggs.
- Combine sugar and beat the egg with a blender.
- In another bowl, combine cream cheese.
- Add mango pulp and beat the mixture with a blender.
- Combine the eggs and mix well.
- Now, pour the mixture over the biscuits kept in the tin.
- Lay the mango cubes over the biscuits.
- Now, keep the mixture in prehetaed oven.
- Bake the mixture for 40 mins.
- After the mixture is baked, alow it to cool.
- Now, keep the mixture in the fridge till it sets.
- Take a pan, heat half cup of water in it.
- Combine mango jelly crystals and bring it to a boil.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Pour the jelly over cheese cake.
- Keep the cake in the fridge again.
- Serve chilled.
- You can also use any other frit pulp according to your taste.