The former B’wood actress and first Indian woman commentator for Cricket, Mandira Bedi knows how to bowl over her fans, with her seductive beauty and elegant dressing. Since the times of her cricket anchoring, she is popular for her hot and sizzling sarees. Her dressing sense is much-admired not just by fans but by the critics too.
Let’s take a look at some of her highly praised sarees:
1. The saree, with the collage of 15 nations’ national flags, is draped by the gorgeous Mandira in the pre-final match discussion, in 2007 raised the storm. Quite unfortunate to her, the Indian Flag fell near her feet, onto her pleats, and she faced severe criticism.
2. Mandira looks hot and sexy in white saree, which is embellished with pink border and paired with a backless bikni blouse. String-strap and backless blouses, with exquisite sarees, are the style statement of this charming lady.
3. Gorgeous Mandira looks sexy in white transparent saree, paired with golden halter-neck blouse that looks spectacular. Her fine taste for the fabric and colour of the sarees make her a true fashion diva.
4. Half-half patterned beautiful pink saree with big golden polka dots. The gorgeous saree having high embroidered border, which is paired with a sleeveless blouse.
5. Cricket commentator and popular Television face, Mandira scorched the ramp on the Kolkata fashion week. She left the audience spellbound with her hot and bold avatar. She walked the ramp elegantly in designer Satya Paul’s multicoloured saree, teamed up with lovely golden jewellery.
6. Mandira looks stunning in red colored saree that is paired with golden strapless blouse. It was an exquisite photo shoot image for Gaja Jewellery. Bright red bindi on the forehead and a piece of emerald necklace added dazzle to her strong and fierce looks.
7. In Masaba Gupta’s newly launched saree store, in Mumbai, Mandira flaunted her saree style. She looked eye-catching in the halter-neck blouse…Not to mention, it’s magic, spelled by her strong and broad shoulders.