A rich and creamy preparation with cottage cheese dumplings.
Cooking Time: 30 Mins
- Cashew nuts: 1/4 cup
- Poppy seeds (khuskhus): 2 table spoons
- Melon seeds (magaz): 2 table spoons
- Green cardamom powder: 1/4 tea spoon
- Ginger chopped: 1 tea spoon
- Oil: As per need
- Red chili powder: 1 tea spoon
- Yogurt: 1/4 cup
- Fresh cream: 2 table spoons
- Garam masala powder: 1/4 tea spoon
- Green cardamom: 2
- Tomatoes: 3 medium
- Salt to taste
- Chop tomatoes and pressure cook them with melon seeds ginger, green cardamoms, poppy seeds, red chili powder, cashew nuts, along with 1 tbsp oil.
- Add yogurt and mix well.
- Pour 1 cup water and close the cooker with lid.
- Pressure cook until 4 whistles.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Grate paneer in a bowl and add green cardamom powder, flour, salt and mix well.
- Take small portions of the mixture and shape it into koftas.
- Deep fry the koftas in the kadai till golden brown.
- Open the lid of the pressure cooker and blend the mixture with a blender.
- Strain the mixture and empty it in non stick pan and heat the gravy.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder along with cream to the mixture.
- Place koftas in a bowl and pour the gravy over them.
- Garnish with cream.
- Serve hot.