The Long Island Iced is the farthest thing from your evening tea. The drink is relatively new; having first been experimented in the 1970’s and has since been a hit. It has been named after Long Island, USA’s largest island and is listed amongst the top 5 most popular cocktails of current times.
- 1 part gin
- 1 part rum
- 1 part tequila
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part triple sec
- 1 and a half part sweet and sour lemon mix
- 1 part Coke/Pepsi
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Pour all the said ingredients in a shaker and mix them together.
- Add some ice.
- Now shake them well so that they have totally blended in each other.
- Pour the drink in a glass such that some fizz remains at the top.
- Beautify your drink with piece or two of lemons.