To get into the spicy and strong savour of garlic, nothing better can tempt your tang, than these crispy mathris on this festive season.
Prep Time:-10 mins
Cooking Time:-10 mins
Extra time:-10 mins, drying
Total Time Taken:-30 mins
1 cup of besan
1 tspn of garlic (finely chopped)
1 tspn of dry pudina leaves
3 tblsp of ghee
1 tspn of red chilli powder
Salt as per your taste
Oil for frying
1. Initially, mix up all the given ingredients, except oil in a large bowl and prepare little hard dough with the help of some water, as required.
2. You can now roll small puris of about 2-3 inches.
3. With the help of a fork, you can pierce the puris in the middle.
4. Keep it aside for 10 mins to dry.
5. Now, in big frying pan start deep frying the puris on medium heat.
6. Take out when it becomes golden brown.
Serve it with green chutney!
To avoid the sticking of besan, while rolling on the puris, you can use the paper kitchen wipes.