Italian cooking is very tricky to pin down- approximately every town and city has its forte and contain massive number of local fare rather than a single nationalized cuisines. Italian is famous everywhere and there are few dishes that we can find anywhere. Here we give you the recipe to cook appetizing Italian Sausage Soup.
- 1 batter Italian sausages
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cans of beef broth
- 1 Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 small cubed zucchini
- 1 cup of sliced carrots
- 1 undrained northern beans
- 2 cups of spinach- rinsed, packed and torn
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a Dutch oven or Stockpot, garlic with brown sausage. Stir in tomatoes, broth and carrots then season it with pepper and salt. Cover it and reduce the heat and simmer 15 more minutes.
- Take liquid zucchini and stir in beans until zucchini gets tender then simmer it for another 15 minutes.
- Add spinach and remove the dish from heat. Let the spinach leafs cook and soup is ready to serve after 15 minutes.
It contains 385 – calories, 58 mg – cholesterol and total fat – 24.4 g.