1. HDFC Bank Credit Cards
The HDFC Bank offers a variety of credit cards such as cash back cards, travel cards, women’s cards, lifestyle cards, reward cards, and fuel cards.
The Travel cards have 5 options:
- Regalia (4 points per Rs. 150 spent)
- Superia (6 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent)
- Jet privilege HDFC bank world (5 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent
- Jet privilege HDFC bank platinum (4 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent)
- Jet privilege HDFC bank titanium (4 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent)
The Titanium Edge Credit Card is a cash back card that offers Rs. 40 back on 100 Reward points. The Solitaire Women’s Card provides 3 points on per Rs. 150 spent + 50% additional points on Dining and Grocery spends. There are 2 lifestyle cards- Diners Black with exclusive offers, from Taj Luxury, Vivanta, and Gateway Hotels, and Diners Premium, which provides 4 reward points on every spent of Rs. 150.
The Diners Club Rewards give the users 3 reward points on per Rs. 150 spent. The fuel cards are visa signature, world MasterCard, and platinum plus, each giving 2 reward points per Rs. 150 spent.
2. ICICI Bank Credit Cards
The ICICI Bank provides 3 types of cards:
Gemstone collection: coral (2X cash rewards on groceries, dining and at supermarkets), sapphire (exclusive events and Thursday night movie premieres), rubyx (benefits from MasterCard and American express).
Airline: rubyx (a choice of Visa or American Express or both), coral (2,500 JPMiles on joining), British airways (earn 9 avios per Rs. 100 spent), sapphire (10,000 JPMiles and a complimentary Jet Airways base fare).
Fuel: Platinum (on fuel purchase earn free fuel with 2.5X rewards), Titanium (decrease fuel bills with 2.5% cash back and 2.5% fuel surcharge.
3. Citibank Credit Cards
CitiBank offers 4 types of cards:
- Citibank Reward Card gives the user 20 reward points, for every spent of Rs. 125 at department stores and apparel.
- Citibank Cash Back Credit card provides 5% cash back on your telephone bills.
- Citibank Premier Miles Card makes you earn 10 miles, for every spent of Rs. 100 on airlines.
- Indian Oil Citibank platinum credit card helps you save 5% on fuel purchases at the Indian Oil outlets.
4. SBI Bank Credit Cards
The SBI Bank offers classic cards, premium cards, exclusive cards, travel and shopping cards, and corporate cards.
The Premium cards are as under:
- SBI Signature Card gives you two reward points, every time you spend Rs. 100.
- SBI Platinum Card provides 5X cash points on international spending, departmental stores and dining.
- SBI Advantage Signature Card also gives you the above listed benefits.
- SBI Advantage Platinum Card offers 10 cash points, every time you spend Rs. 100 on dining, international spends, and departmental store.
The travel and shopping cards are listed here:
- Spice Jet SBI Titanium Card offers a discount voucher, which is worth Rs. 500 and is redeemable on a return fare or one way flight (inclusive of taxes).
- SBI Gold and More Card make you earn one cash- point, every time you spend Rs. 100.
- Yatra SBI Card offers 6X bonus points on base fare/base tariffs, for the purchases you make at Yatra.com.
- Railway SBI Platinum Card gives you 3X railway points, for every spent of Rs. 125 at departmental and grocery stores.
- SBI Railway Card gives 350 bonus reward points on joining. These points can be redeemed through railway tickets.
- SBI Advantage Gold and More Card give you one cash point for every spent of Rs. 100 spent.
- SBI Gold Credit Card is applicable in 24 million outlets in different countries across the world (3,25,000 outlets in India alone).
- SBI Advantage Gold Card offers great flexibility in your payments and can be made use of in 24 million outlets, in the world.
- SBI Advantage plus Card offers a credit limit of up- to 85% of the FD amount. Exclusive Cards
- Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Card gives you 10 cash points on every spent of Rs. 10 on international spends, departmental stores and dining.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Platinum Card helps you earn 5X cash points on international spend, departmental store, and dining.
- Karur Vysya Bank SBI Platinum Card gives both the benefits listed above.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce SBI Card gives you one cash point for every spent of Rs. 100.
- Karur Vysya Bank SBI Card gives 2.5% value back on all grocery spends, and departmental stores offer you smart spending.
- Bank of Maharashtra SBI Card offers the same offer as Karur Vysya Bank.
- SBI Corporate Utility Card provides spend category control, faster data processing, flexible reporting, and EMV spending.
- SBI Platinum Corporate Card offers the benefits of SBI Corporate Utility Card along with priority passes, lounge access, rewards program, and insurance.
5. Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
The Bank offers the following cards:
- Manhattan Platinum gives you cash- back of 5%, on all the spending at departmental stores and supermarkets.
- Super Value Titanium gives you cash- back of 5%, on fuel purchases across all petrol pumps.
- Platinum Rewards offers outstanding rewards at dining outlets, hotels, and others both locally and abroad.
- Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum is great for people who travel frequently and provides a cash-back of 10%, on travel spends on Yatra.com.
- Inner Circle Platinum helps you to pay in instalments, for expensive goods at easy rates of interest.
- Preferred World MasterCard gives an off of Rs. 1000 on travel bookings at Travelocity.
- Emirates Platinum provides you travel insurance.
- Gold Rewards gives you two reward points, for every time you spend Rs. 100.
- Visa Infinite provides exclusive offers for the priority banking customers.
- Platinum Elite is highly suited for golfing fans and frequent travellers. It gives access to 2,000 golf courses in the world.
- Bajaj Platinum is a dream shopping card. It offers 5X rewards at department stores, supermarkets, grocery shops, and retail apparel outlets.
- Bajaj World gives you 10 reward points per Rs. 100 on your birthday.
- Breeze Banking helps you pay easy and low interest instalments.
6. HSBC Bank Credit Cards
The bank provides 3 types of credit cards:
- Platinum Credit Card gives you 3X rewards on hotels, dining, telecom, etc. It gives you two reward points, every time you spend Rs. 150.
- Gold credit card provides you instant cash by giving access to 1 million ATM’s across the globe.
- Classic Credit Card has zero liability, in case you end- up losing your card and provides phone banking on all 7 days of the week.
7. Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Cards
Kotak Mahindra Bank provides a number of credit cards. They are as below:
- Royale Signature Card makes you earn 5X on all your spending.
- Privy League Signature Card makes you earn 10X reward points on selected categories such as airlines, international spends, hotels, restaurants, and travel agencies.
- NRI Royale Card makes you earn 1 reward point, for every time you spend Rs. 200 within India.
- Delight Platinum Card gives you 10% cash back on dining and movies.
- League Platinum Card makes you earn 8X reward points for every time you spend Rs. 150 on your Kotak League Credit Card.
- PVR Kotak Card gets you 2 free PVR movie tickets, if your monthly bill is Rs. 7500 or more.
- Aqua Gold Card gives you a credit limit of up to 80% of the term deposit amount.
- Urbane Gold Card gives you 3X reward points when you spend Rs. 100.
- Fortune Gold Card gives you a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Easy day Kotak Card gives you extra savings of 1%, on already lowest prices at Easy day stores across the country.
- Best Price Card gives you an interest free credit period of 14 days.
8. Axis Bank Credit Cards
Axis Bank offers five credit cards; they are:
- Signature Credit Card provides enhanced level of security, with an EMV certified chip.
- My Choice credit card helps you get 5% cash-back on any two categories that you choose.
- My Zone Credit Card gives you 5X reward points when you shop on weekends.
- My Wings Credit Card gives you cash-back on all your travel spending throughout the year, be it cab, bus, rail, or air.
- My Business Credit Card gives you the lowest rate of interest at 1.95% per month.
9. ABN Amro Credit card
It offers 8 types of cards to its customers. They are:
- ABN Amro Platinum Gateway Credit Card provides an insurance cover of Rs. 1 crore ensuring peace and security.
- ABN Amro Make My Trip Go Card offers most outstanding Travel Reward Programs in the nation.
- ABN Amro Titanium one Card gives you bonus cash-backs on fun days.
- ABN Amro New Gold Card helps you get an Add on the card, for your parents, spouse, and siblings over the age of 15 years.
- ABN Amro Smart Gold Card gets you 2 reward points, every time you spend Rs. 100.
- ABN Amro One Card has global acceptance, flexi limit, global cash-access and lost card protection.
- ABN Amro Freedom Card gives you year-end statement summary (YESS) and other active alerts.
- ABN Amro Barista Card gives you instant rewards and redemption, against gift vouchers and exclusive gifts.
10. American Express Credit Card
The bank has the following cards:
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card gives you 1 reward point, for every time you spend Rs. 40 and provides four supplementary cards at absolutely no extra cost.
- The New Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card gives you 6 JPMiles, every time you spend Rs. 100 and gives two supplementary cards absolutely free.
- The New American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card provides 1 reward point, every time you spend Rs. 40 and also gives two supplementary cards at no added cost.