Rich in nutritional values, omelettes have been much-loved in every part of the world since ages, and you cannot prepare a ‘perfect breakfast diet plan’ without including this nourishment to your morning menu!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Ready in: 15-20 min
Total Fat: 16 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Total Carbohydrate: 2 g
Cholesterol: 370 mg
Protein: 12 g
Vitamin C: 6 %
Vitamin A: 10 %
Calcium: 6 %
Iron: 10 %
- 4-6 eggs
- 1 tsp of milk (to make it fluffy)
- Salt (you may also use kosher salt)
- 12 tsp of red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp of chopped and fresh cilantro leaves
- 2/12 green small chillies to split length-wise
- 1/12 tbsp of finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp finely cut tomato
- 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Take a bowl to beat the eggs well.
- Now, add chopped onion, pinch of red chilli, chopped green small chillies, one tsp of milk, fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped tomato, and salt according to your taste. Beat again.
- Put some oil in the frying pan, on medium heat.
- Spread the egg mixture in the mid of the pan and extend it to make it thin and round.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on low to medium flame.
- Now, carefully turn over to the other surface, and let it cook for some more seconds.
- You may serve it hot with plain or toasted wheat bread.
- Naturally occurring ‘vitamin D’ is mostly found in rich amount, in eggs.
- This breakfast dish is healthy and protein-packed, also low in fat.
- The recipe is loaded with lycopene and iron.
- It is advantageous for the eyes.