A lemony garlic flavored chickpea spread.
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Half cup kabuli chana(white chick peas)
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp oil
- Chilli powder
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Soak the kabuli chanaa in water overnight and cover it with a lid.
- Pressure cook the kabuli channa.
- Cool and drain.
- Store the drained water
- Mix lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and curd to the cooked kabuli channa.
- Add the drained water and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and chilli powder on top.
Serve with wheat pita bread or stir fried vegetables.