Did you ever try to cut your hair at home? If you wish to save your 500 bucks and don’t feel like going to the salon, here is an amazing idea of doing it yourself. Get a hairstyle for you, to give you a chick look. Then this one is for you, if you love layers.
I just tried it on my friend yesterday, and she is liking the results. (You can have a look at the pictures below). Get his look in few minutes with zero pennies to spend!
A sharp pair of scissors
- Be careful with your fingers when you cut your hair. You may hurt yourself.
- Cut only a few inches in the beginning as you are a beginner.
- Take a mirror at the back and stand in front of the mirror, to keep a check at the length of the hair.
- Dampen your hair as wet hair is easy to cut.
- Keep a spray bottle with you to wet your hair as they get dried.
Long straight hair
Bend forward and comb your hair from all sides.
Hold your hair together and cut at the ends. Just like the way it is given in the picture.
Put all your hair at the back and divide your hair into two sections, from both the sides like shown in the picture. Cut the first layer (just below your ear).
Similarly, hold your hair at the back and do the middle partition again. Divide the hair this time from behind the ears.
Hold your hair in front and comb again.
Now trim the ends again.
Comb your hair again and check your layers from both sides if you have cut them at equal length.
Hurray! You are done with the haircut.
Hope, you enjoyed reading my post!