Hi glossy! Hello Chipku! … I understand how slurring is it, when you enter in college and your friends greet you like this! Hate oil glossy look? But, don’t know how to get rid of it?? Don’t worry!
Use the following remedies:
- Wash your hairs with diluted tea.
- In one cup of water, add 4-5 drops of alcohol. Clean your hair with it. After that, wash with water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel, in your shampoo. Wash hair with it.
- Add water to 3 teaspoons of baking soda and prepare a paste. Apply it onto your scalp. After fifteen minutes, wash with a herbal shampoo.
- Mash a tomato and mix fuller’s earth (multtani mitti) in it. Apply the paste on your scalp. After ½ hour, rinse with cold water.
- Massage your scalp with lime-juice. Leave it for an hour. Rinse off with clean water.
- Take yolk of one egg in a bowl, and to it, add two Tbsp honey, three Tbsp henna powder, and one Tbsp olive oil. Add warm water to prepare a paste. Apply on hair. Then, wrap a towel or plastic bag. After 2 hours, wash with water and mild shampoo.
- In two liters of water, add ¼ cup of cider vinegar. Use this mixture Instead of using a shampoo. Rinse off with warm water.
- Sprinkle corn flour on your hair. Comb the strands, after a few minutes. Don’t overdo it. This is an instant remedy to remove oil.
- Take yolk of 2 eggs. Mix it with two spoons of honey and apply this mask on the scalp. After half-an hour, rinse off thoroughly with water. After this, rinse with lemon water. Repeat this method once a week.
- If you’re in a hurry, and your strands are looking oily, sprinkle baby powder on them. Leave for 5 minutes and comb it simply. The powder will absorb any extra oil from your scalp.
- Use cool or lukewarm water to wash your strands. Avoid using hot water.
- Evade from consuming junk food.
- Trim down the excessive use of hair styling artifacts.