Skin…the largest sense organ of our body! So, don’t you think that it should be cared properly?
All of us are superb creation of God. But, pollution, heat, storm, growing age, etc. are some of the enemies of this beautiful creation. I understand how unbalancing it is, when you look in the mirror and observe wrinkles on your skin. Not only young girls but ladies and elderly women also long for glittering, unblemished, and younger skin. Just a little care…a little pamper, and your wish for a healthy glowing skin would surely come true!
I am here with some home remedies to help you fulfill your desires of getting a charming skin.
Home Beauty Remedies for Oily Skin
Oily skin appears glossy. This type of skin attracts dust and dirt. Blemishes, scars, acne, blackheads are some common problems for oily skin. Here are some remedies:
- Splatter cold water on your face thrice a day. It will make you feel refresh.
- Take 60 grams of gram flour and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder in a bowl. Add few drops of olive oil in it. Add some milk and prepare a paste. Apply this paste to hands, neck, legs and face. Keep it for 15 minutes and then gently remove it with your hands. Use lukewarm water to rinse off.
- Take some milk and add few drops of lemon juice in it. Massage with it. After 15 minutes, rinse off with cold water. This is a good cleanser for oily skin.
- To the cucumber juice, add ½ teaspoon of both rosewater and lemon juice. Apply it half an hour before bath. This lotion provides freshness to your skin.
- Blend ½ teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of multanni mitti. Apply this mixture to hands, neck, and face. Left it for 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. For best results, repeat it 3 times a week.
- Apply papaya pulp. Papaya softens the dead cells of the skin and act as a cleanser.
- Cut a tomato into half and squeeze it. Apply the juice. It will remove pigmentation from the skin.
Home Beauty Remedies for Dry Skin
Your skin may turn blistering, prickly and dry due to changes in the weather, especially in winter season. Dry skin lacks moisture.
Here are some tips to soothe your cracking skin:
- To keep your skin hydrated, drink 8-10 glasses of water every day.
- Consume dry fruits.
- Almonds are the best cure for dry skin. Take ½ cup of milk and soak 4-5 almonds in it overnight. In the morning, make a paste. You can store this paste in refrigerator. Apply this paste at night and wash it the next morning.
- Honey acts as the best moisturizer. Apply honey all over body 10 minutes before bathing.
- Take a piece of aloe vera and squeeze its gel. Apply it on your legs, hands and face. It will moisturize your skin.
- Take four teaspoon of raw milk and add few drops of lime/rose water. Apply it on your body and after 15 minutes, rinse with cold water. Repeat this 2 times a day. This will soften your skin.
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of glycerin. Do body massage with it. After few minutes, wash with water.
- Rub coconut milk on your body and leave it for the whole night. It will reduce dark blemishes and skin dryness.
- Apply the mixture of curd, honey and lime on your body. Keep it for ten to fifteen minutes. Then, wash with water.
- Mix castor oil and olive oil in 1:3 ratios and heat it for few seconds. Do body massage with lukewarm oil, before bathing.
- Apply mashed banana on your neck and face. After some time, wash with lukewarm water. It will make your skin smoother.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of milk cream, 2-3 drops of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of milk. Apply it before bathing.
Home Beauty Remedies for Normal Skin
If your skin is flawless, soft and smooth, then it’s perfect! Apply the following remedies to keep your skin perfectly balanced.
- Take 4-5 tablespoons of oatmeal and add grapefruit juice in it. Make a paste. Apply the paste on the skin. Rinse off with water, after fifteen minutes.
- Grate a potato and add 3-4 drops of lime juice to it. With the help of cotton ball, apply it on the skin. Leave it for five minutes and then wash with water. It will remove blemishes and dark spots.
- For getting smoother skin, apply the paste of starch and milk. After twenty minutes, rinse off.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of both milk cream and orange juice. After applying, keep it for fifteen to twenty minutes. Rinse off with water.
- Mash a ripe banana and mix honey in it. Apply it and after 15 minutes, wash with lukewarm water.
- Mix tomato juice and lime juice in 2:1 ratio. Apply it on your neck and face, with the help of cotton ball. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
I assure you that after applying these tips, your skin will never nitpick but smirk with beauty.