Stomach ache is the most common ailment. Some of the major causes of this disorder are indigestion, constipation, food poisoning, excessive gas, kidney stones, acidity, gallbladder inflammation, and ulcers.
Desi Nuskhe for Stomach Ache
Here are some remedies for stomach ache:
- Drink soda water, if the cause of stomach ache is acidity. It will give you immediate relief.
- To get instant respite, mix 2 grams of crushed celery (ajavain) leaves and 1 gram of rock salt. Eat it.
- If you are suffering from chronic stomach ache, soak fennel seeds (saunf) and black currants (munakka) in ½ liter of water and leave it overnight. Mash the ingredients in water, the next morning and add some sugar to it. Consume this concoction every day.
- Soak 20 grams aniseed (saunf) in a cup of water for the whole night. Strain it and drink.
- Mix 1 teaspoon ginger juice and 2 teaspoon lemon juice. To it add ¼ teaspoon sugar. Take it twice a day.
- Mix equal quantities of lime juice and mint juice. Add a pinch of black salt and a few drops of ginger juice. Drink it.
- Make a paste of fenugreek seeds. Mix this paste with curd. This will provide you a quick respite from stomach cramps.
- Add honey in lemon tea and drink two times a day.
- Grate ginger and extract its juice. Massage your tummy with this juice. It will definitely provide you comfort.
- Sprinkle some black pepper and salt in pomegranate seeds. Eat and chew properly.
- Take equal quantities of rock salt, dry mint leaves, ginger, coriander, black pepper, garlic, roasted cumin seeds, and asafetida (hing). Grind all the ingredients and prepare a fine powder. After meal, take 1 teaspoon of this powder with lukewarm water.
- Mix two tablespoon of lemon juice and one gram of rock salt powder in 50 ml. water. Drink it thrice a day.
“To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
Hope these tips will help you a lot!