Do you know that you are beautiful? Yes, you’re. But, I think your beauty is incomplete….Now, you girls will ask me, what is missing? A cute smile…..this is something that is lacking in your prettiness! Pinkish, supple, and soft lips are the cause of this cute smile… Have you ever observed the lips of Angelina Jolie? What a chubby lips she has! So, I am here with a ‘jaadu ki chhadi’ that will help you to get rid of chapped and sizzled lips and bring a pinkish smirk on your face!
Home Beauty Remedies for Black Lips
Hiding your lips while talking to your friend? Are black lips the reason of your decreasing self-confidence? Fine, my jaadu ki chhadi has revealed the following home remedies for your problem:
- Mix equal quantity of both glycerin and butter. Apply it on your lips, before going to sleep. Leave it overnight. Repeat it three days a week.
- Apply honey on your lips regularly. It will reduce the blackness and soften the lips.
- Gently scrub the mixture of milk, sugar, almond oil and lemon juice on lips regularly. You will definitely notice the effect.
- Juice of beetroot, coriander and pomegranate are also very helpful in dealing with dark lips.
- Massage your lips with coconut milk.
- Apply ghee on your lips every night. Ghee acts as a moisturizer for your lips.
- Apply toothpaste. Leave it for three minutes and then rinse off with water.
- Extract cream from the curd. To this cream, add saffron and gently massage your lips with it.
- Squeeze cucumber and apply its juice on lips. It will help in restoring the natural color of your lips.
- Milk cream soothes your lips. Apply it in circular motion and leave it for one hour. Wash with water.
- Mash a banana and apply it regularly for the best results.
- Mix equal quantity of gram flour, honey, curd and lemon juice. Prepare a paste. Rub gently on your lips and keep it for 1 hour. Then, wash off with clean water.
- Intake plenty of fruits, water and vegetables.
- Avoid use of unbranded lipsticks. Perform a patch test before applying any lipstick on your lips.
- Before going to bed, remove the lipstick.
- Give up smoking.
Home Beauty Remedies for Chapped Lips
Are your lips getting in the way to your adorable smile and gossip with friends? Are you suffering from bleeding and splitting of lips? Feeling embarrassing? So, here are the magical home remedies for our dazzling readers:
- Apply coconut oil on your lips many times a day.
- Aloe vera gel helps in healing the split lips.
- Take a cucumber and cut into small slices. Apply a slice on your lips. It’s one of the effective remedy for chapped lips.
- Milk cream softens the lips. Use it regularly.
- Prepare a paste of Vaseline and honey. Apply it and keep it onto your lips for ten to fifteen minutes. Dip a cotton ball in warm water and remove the paste with its help.
- Massage your lips in circular motion with milk cream.
- Apply mustard oil into naval. You will surely feel the difference.
- Take some petals of rose and crush it. Mix 4-5 drops of glycerin in it. Apply it and leave it for the whole night. It will moisturize your lips.
- Mix equal quantity of castor oil, lemon juice and glycerin. Apply and keep it overnight. Remove it with the help of wet cotton.
- Never lick your lips.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Don’t exfoliate the dry lips.
- Intake Vitamin-A rich food. Include green leafy vegetables, tomatoes and carrots in your diet.
Home Beauty Remedies for Lip Blisters
Blisters on the lips… how bothering it is? Apply following remedies:
- Milk is the best cure for blisters. Apply it on blisters. For plummet the smoldering sensation, drink 1 glass of cold water twice a day.
- Drink a lot of butter milk (Chhach).
- You can also use aloe vera gel for curing blisters.
- Apply alcohol free petroleum jelly or Vaseline on sores.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder in one tablespoon of honey.
- Castor and olive oil are also an effective remedy.
- Put cold tea bag on sores for twenty to thirty minutes. It will bring quick relief.
- Take 5 teaspoons of rose water. To it, add 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar. Apply it. This is a good blister healer.
- Baking soda and common salt are the magical remedy.
- Take an ice cube and drape it in a clean cloth. Put it on the blisters for five minutes.
- Avoid snacks between the meals.
- Avoid exposure to sun.
- Consult a doctor, if the problem remains intact.
I hope, these remedies will help you a lot! Keep smiling……