A sweet and sour watery kadhi served with rice…delicacy of Gujrat.
Cooking Time: 25 Mins
- 4 green chillis
- 3 dried red chillis (broken)
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 curry leave
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 pinch hing
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbsp besan (gram flour)
- 2 cups curd(sour)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger(chopped)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ cup coriander leaves (chopped)
- Pound besan, curd with a little water in a fine paste and pour it in a pan.
- Sprinkle sugar, salt, turmeric powder, ginger and green chillies.
- Boil this and bring it to low flame for ten minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the tadka ingredients and sauté till they splutter.
- Mix the tadka to the boiling kadhi.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.