Yes, I mean who’d have thought that? A salad with a crunch!!! Amazing for me!
This peanut- carrot salad is regarded as a revitalizing appetizer. It’s a perfect go together with any kind of curry feasts. You will also enjoy the peanut’s splendid crankiness sprinkling into this scrumptious salad. Enjoy this crusty salad prepared with a unique amalgamation of black mustard pips and carrots as snacks or starters.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 2 cups-shredded carrots
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- A pinch-mustard seeds
- A touch-sesame seeds
- 1-2 teaspoons-cooking oil
- 1/2 cup-minced salted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon-salt
- 1-green seeded and diced chilli pepper,
- 1 teaspoon-white sugar
- 2-tablespoons fresh and thinly chopped cilantro
- Hurl the grated carrots and peanuts in a serving bowl.
- Take another mixing bowl; whip salt, lemon juice, sugar, coriander and chilli together.
- Heat up the oil in a small pan when warm; put the sesame and mustard seeds.
- Cover up the pan when seeds popped it’s done.
- Dispense this on the carrot mix.
- Garnish with cilantro, peanuts or raisins warm or cold.
Nutrients: vitamins A, fibres, B6, C, manganese, potassium, niacin, iron, copper, thiamine, calcium.
Get a kick with the amazing taste of this Guajarati salad. A must try!