This is simple yet a remarkable craft! These glitter magnets add sass to your fridge, work station, or even aluminium cupboards. Hang them up separately, or to hold up your pictures, quick notes, etc.
- Circular magnets
- Some glitter
- Craft glue
- Spray paint (gold)
- Clear cut enamel
- Use the gold spray paint, to cover the magnets in 2-3 coats. Make sure to cover the sides. Let them dry!
- Nicely layer the craft glue, on the surface of the magnet. Use the entire area.
- Dip your magnets in glitter.
- Shake your magnets to remove excess glitter. Gently pat the glitter with your finger so that it forms a uniform circular surface.
- Dip your magnet in glitter once again. Repeat the steps, you’ve performed previously.
- Now, spray the clear coat enamel (2 coats) on your magnet, in order to prevent the glitter from flaking or from coming off.