It’s the season of comebacks. The classy peplums from 50’s are back with a bang and making their way from the runways to red carpets and ultimately to the streets. We loved Christian Dior for introducing the flounces in its jackets back in 50 and yet again we welcome this trend wholeheartedly!
So here am telling you a few styles to include peplum in your wardrobe!
• Striped peplum top sure is the one to make a statement without the need of accessorizing. Team it with plain pants for a casual look or throw it over a bright plain pencil skirt and your formal look will be a bit spiced up in no time!
• If you thought peplum is only good for your office, you are so wrong!
• When you are already accentuating your small waist, you may skip upon showing skin and go for a sleeved peplum top. Pick your option from sheer sleeves, quarter sleeves, power shoulders and much more.
• Okay! So we all know that peplum is just the thing for pencil skirts and trousers but have a look at Katy Blair’s hot pink ruffle skirt with white peplum top. Isn’t that pretty? It’s’kudos’ from us for a peplum and ruffle!
• With winters around the corner you must have blazers and the peplum blazers can add class to your office couture as well as sprinkle some grace on your evening dress. The Zara blazer with black faux leather peplum is definitely a love at first sight!
• Belt up your peplum dress and show off the pretty little waist. Be it a bold broad belt or the thin lacy one, belts add grace to peplum dresses. The all red mango dress with a black belt would rock your look on an official dinner.