Garlicky flavored potato bhaji, a perfect combination with puris.
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- A pinch of turmeric
- A pinch of asafetida(hing)
- 7-8 cloves
- 3/4 cup onions (chopped)
- 2″ piece cinnamon
- 2 cups peeled and chopped potatoes (chopped and peeled)
- 1-2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp methi seeds
- 1 tsp chopped and garlic (chopped and crushed)
- Roast methi seeds, cloves, cinnamon and hing.
- Pound them into a powder.
- In a pan heat some oil.
- Add chopped onions and sauté till brown.
- Add potatoes along with half cup of water.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, turmeric powder and the crushed masala.
- When the gravy is little soaked add the crushed garlic and homemade spice.
- Serve hot puris.