Fresh fruit salad is an all time favourite with all ages; it can be dished up at brunch or be served as a healthy evening snack. Either way, it remains yummilicious.
We bring to you the course of action required to create this healthy, happy meal.
- 1 mid-sized red apple
- 1 mid-sized green apple
- 1 juicy orange
- 2-3 fresh apricots
- 2 ounce of fresh cherries,
- 2 ounce of seedless grapes
- ¾ c. apple juice
- Lime juice for taste
- Cut the apples into medium, bite sized chunks and hurl them into a large bowl along with the lemon juice.
- Slice the apricots and add them to the bowl.
- Unpeel the orange and cut it proportionately.
- Now put in the cherries, grapes and oranges to your mixture of apricots and apples.
- Generously decant the apple juice over your assortment of fruits and shake them up such that it is evenly coated over the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours and serve chilled.
We can imagine your friends and family thanking you for treating them with this wonderful delight. Slurp!