This hairstyle is a grand combination of prettiness and romance that you can carry for an evening party or friend’s day out! The hairstyle is great for long and mid-length hair. Trust me! You will never go wrong with the Flower Braid Ladies!
Here, we begin with the tutorial…
- To get the perfect look, begin with making curls.
- Use a curling machine to create curls.
- Give curls to half of the section of your hair.
- Once you are done with the lower section of hair, curl the upper of section of hair.
- After you finish with the curls, spray a hairspray so that your curls stay long.
- Gently set your curls apart with the help of your fingers.
- If you prefer more volume, tease your hair at the crown area.
- Take a section of your hair, just from the back of your ears.
- Take a long portion of your hair so that you can braid your hair well.
- Take hair just a little more than your regular fringe.
- Make a three layer braid, and tie it with elastic.
- Pull the braid a bit for more volume. Repeat the same for the other side.
- Tie the braids with elastic at the end.
- Now make a new braid with the help of an elastic band.
- Gently twist your hair near the base of the braided flower, on the outer side.
- With a help of a pin, secure the braid from up to the back.
- To be on the safer side, pin another bobby pin and stick it over the first pin.
- Your flower braid is ready.