For all those who crave for eating some non-veg while the rain showers; we have some incredible cuisines to prepare, which will satisfy their temptation altogether. Easy, tangy, and crispy…these fish rolls are worth adding to your gala events.
Category: Non Veg
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
Ready in: 40 minutes
- 1 Whole Fish (ask for fewer forks or one bone fish)
- 3-4 beaten egg whites
- 1 small plate of Bread Crumbs for coating
- ¼ tsp of Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp of Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 chopped Green Chilly
- Few chopped Curry Leaves
- 1 tad of Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 boiled Potato
- Oil for frying
- Salt- as per your taste
- Take a big wok and put in ½ glass of water, a pinch of turmeric, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, to bring it to a boil.
- Now, add the fish to cook. Let its forks become tender.
- Take a separate bowl. Add onion, curry leaves, green chilli, ginger, and some salt to mix well.
- Boil potatoes in salty water. Peel when softened, and keep it aside.
- Take out the flesh from the fish.
- Mix fish with the prepared mixture and potatoes.
- You can shape the prepared muddle into thick, small, or medium sized rolls (like veg roles).
- Now, dip them in the beaten egg whites, and then roll on onto the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the rolls in the oil, in a heated wok, till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot the crispy rolls, with chutney or salad.