Craving for a chocolate cake all of a sudden?? Try this yummy mug cake baked in two minutes.
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Vanilla Essence – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 3tbsp (powdered sugar)
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Maida – 3 tbsp
- Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
- Coco powder – 1.5 tbsp (unsweetened)
- Chocó chips – 1 tsp (optional)
- Baking Soda – 1/8 tsp
- Mix coco powder, sugar, salt, maida, and baking soda in a mug.
- Put in milk, vanilla essence and oil to the above mixture.
- Combine them well.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Make sure the batter is creamy in consistency.
- Garnish with chocolate chips.
- Turn the microwave on to the maximum power. (600W)
- Place the mug for a minute and bake.
- Let the cake rise in the mug.
- Switch off the micro wave.
- You can bake this cake in an OTG too.
- Preheat to 180 degree celsius and bake it for ten to 15 minutes.
- Make sure the cake rises and bake accordingly.
- Use the accurate measurements which are mentioned.