Enjoy the old classic nutty eggless cookies with rich chocolate fantasy.
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- A pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour (Maida)
- Mix sugar and melted butter in a bowl till the mixture is fluffy.
- Combine vanilla extract, flour, salt, baking soda and cooking oil to the above mixture.
- Mix well to make smooth dough.
- Make sure the dough is not sticky
- Combine chocolate chips to it.
- Make small balls out of the dough and place them on an ungreased sheet.
- Pre-heat the oven for 350F.
- Bake the cookies for ten minutes till light golden in color.