Rich eggless chocolate cake with a tinge of orange.
Cooking Time: 45 Min
- 1 cup maida
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Half cup milk
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- Half cup orange juice
- 4 tbsp butter
- ¼ baking soda
- ¼ baking powder
- Half cup refined oil
- Sieve maida with baking soda and baking powder not less than 4 times.
- Take oil, butter and sugar and beat it until it becomes fluffy and light.
- Add alternate maida and orange juice to this mixture.
- Beat the mixture in cut and fold motion.
- Once the juice is over, start adding milk.
- Pour the mixture in upward to downward direction in folds in a greased baking dish.
- Bake in a pre heated at 180 degree Celsius oven for forty minutes till the knife comes out clean.
- Serve with ice cream.