Yummy and everyone’s favorites… get your tongues on!
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Oil for greasing
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 7 tsp sugar
- 2 medium size packet of parle-G biscuit
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp baking soda (meetha soda)
- 1/2 tsp eno
- Combine sugar, cocoa powder, and parle biscuit in a mixer.
- Make sure they are well grinded into a powder form.
- Mix a little warm milk to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredeints well in one direction.
- Combine eno and soda to it.
- Empty the mixture in greased bowl.
- Bake the brownies for five minutes in an oven.
- Enjoy them!