A replica of Chinese CHI TAN T’ANG soup made at home with a tangy flavor.
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 500g chicken stock
- In a pan heat the chicken stock along with a little amount of corn flour and water.
- Add green onions, soya sauce and vinegar to the stock and stir.
- Boil and bring it to simmer occasionally.
- Finally pour the beaten eggs into the stock.
- Stir it occasionally.
- Serve hot.