The Chicken Guacamole Tostadas is primarily a fusion of a bit of non-veg, veggies and some Mexican ingredients. Blended with smoked paprika and guacamole sauce, these chicken tostadas are tossed well to give it a grill-like flavor, without any cooking. While saving your cooking gas and time, these tostadas can be prepared in a jiffy.
Be it fried, corn tortillas or flat corn tortillas from the Mexican section of the grocery store, you may include any kind of tostadas shell. The technique, to make the dish so prompt, lies in the chicken that you use here as it should be rotisserie or pre-cooked. And then mix, toss, sprinkle, and serve the extremely scrumptious combinations in the recipe, to your loved ones, in no time!
Category: Non vegetarian
Servings: 4 servings (serving size: 2 tostadas)
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
- 1 Avocado (ripe peeled)
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons, finely chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of crushed fresh onion, divided
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt, divided
- 1 small clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of seeded jalapeno pepper (minced)
- 2 cups of skinless, boneless chicken breast (rotisserie and shredded)
- 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 8-6 inches of corn tostada shells
- Take the avocado in a small mixing bowl.
- Mash it up properly with a fork.
- Now, you can put in 2 Tbsps of tomato, 1 Tbsp of onion, 1 Tbsp of lime juice, 1/4 tsp of salt and minced garlic to mix them well.
- After blending these ingredients, now you need to add up the remaining tomato, onion, 1 Tbsp of lime juice, cilantro, 1/4 tsp of salt and jalapeno to toss well.
- Now, you may put in the rotisserie chicken and smoked paprika, to add the flavour.
- Make sure, you toss them well, to make the chicken finely immersed with other ingredients.
- It’s time to spread about 1 tablespoon of guacamole sauce over every tostada shell.
- At last, do the toppings with 1-2 Tbsps of chicken mixture (as per your taste) and 1-2 Tbsps of salsa on the tostadas.
Those, who wanted to add extra heat and flavour to this recipe, can add a few jalapeno seeds, as well. While serving, you can use the lime wedges and sprinkle a bit of chopped cilantro, to delight your taste buds even more.