A healthy dish made up of lau and milk perfect for a hot summer day.
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 1 lau (medium sized) (lauki) (bottle gourd)
- 1 dried chilli (crushed)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp flour
- Chop the lau into small pieces and throw out the center portion of the lau.
- Add red chilli and cumin seeds in oil.
- Add lau and sauté it for few `minutes.
- Add the flour along with sugar and salt.
- Finally add milk and cover the dish on a low flame.
- Serve hot with rice.