Your lips are one of your assets that make you look attractive. And, surely you would not like to show off your rough lips to anyone. No doubt, your dressing table must be filled with a range of lip balms and glosses. But are you satisfied? So, here is a quick and easy way to make your own delicious DIY sugar lip scrub, which will gently exfoliate your lips, leaving them smooth and shiny. Just scrub a little and have soft and sparkly lips. You can also lick it off after scrubbing it on your lips.
What You’ll Need
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar. It helps in exfoliating.
- 3 teaspoons honey. Honey is a natural binder with healing properties.
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil. Coconut oil is a good moisturizing agent. It contains antioxidants, which naturally nourishes your skin.
- Essential oils. You can take any essential oil of your choice.
- Airtight containers to store.
- Add brown sugar, honey, and coconut oil in a bowl. Mix them well.
- Now, add essential oil of your choice. Here, I took wild orange essential oil.
- Stir well all the ingredients, until they bind together properly.
- After you have mixed it well, it will look like as shown in the picture below.
- Keep the mixture in an airtight container.
- Your Sugar Lip Scrub is ready to use.