Let’s curl your hair with a pencil, an amazing DIY hair curling Idea !
Did you ever think that a pencil will create curls for you? Read on to find out how:
We have two DIY’s for you: one is without using heat, and other is with using heat. You can try any of them you wish too.
1. Using Heat
- A pencil
- Straightening iron (optional)
- Styling spray
- Divide your hair into portions.
- Take a small section of hair. Twist it around the pencil.
- If you want a more prominent look, take your straightening rod and iron the hair that is twisted around the pencil.
- Unfold the hair from the pencil.
- Repeat the process, until the lower section of the hair is curled.
- At last, use a hairspray to keep the waves long.
2. Without Using Heat
- Tightly wrap your hair around the pencil.
- Wait for five minutes. The more you wait the better the curls you will have.
- When you lose patience, leave the pencil. If the pencil gets stuck in between and the curls get messy, warp the curls around your fingers and style with a hairspray.
Your curls are ready.
Happy styling gals!