Buns served with tamarind and garlic chutney.
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 4 onions
- 1 kg potatoes
- 1 cup peanuts
- Garam masala
- 2 tbsp garlic chutney
- 3 tbsp imli chutney
- 3 tbsp gur chutney
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Boil the potatoes and peel them.
- Mash them after they cool down.
- Deep fry peanuts in ½ cup oil and add sugar, red chilli powder and salt.
- In the leftover oil put the garlic chutney and allow it to splutter.
- Add garam masala and red chilli powder.
- Add the mashed aloos to the mixture.
- Slice the buns into two halves.
- In a pan, apply butter to each sides of the bun and cook till light brown along with the stuffing.
- Stuff the buns with fried peanuts and finely chopped onions.
- Spread the remaining chutneys over the bun.
- Serve hot