A rich and creamy preparation with urad dal and rajma.
Cooking Time: 55 Mins
- Onions (grated): 2 cups
- Urad dal (black lentils): 150 gm
- Rajma (red kidney beans): 50 g
- Garlic cloves: 3
- Ginger, peeled: 10 g
- Green chillies: 2
- Tomato puree: 100 g
- Butter: 50 g
- Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi): 1 table spoon
- Cream: 30 ml
- Butter: 100 g
- Garam masala: half pinch
- Soak all the lentils over night in water. Wash the lentils around 3-4 times.
- Chop the green chillies and make a paste of garlic and ginger.
- Boil the lentils with garlic and ginger paste along with green chillies, onion paste, tomato puree, red chilli powder and salt till they are well cooked.
- Don’t overcook the dal.
- For tadka heat butter in a pan.
- Add cream, kasuri methi and garam masala to it.
- Mix the dal well.
- Serve hot.