Usually, when we get an invitation to a birthday party or for some other celebration, a big question hovers around us- “What to gift?” Well friends, I have a very creative answer to your problem. You can gift a pretty keychain, made by you. What say? It’s very easy to make. You just need an old plastic bottle and other things that are easily available at your home. I’m sure, your friend will be very glad to get this unique and handmade gift.
So, check out some easy steps to make a keychain.
1. A Plastic Bottle
3. Acrylic Paint
4. Stationery Knife
5. Soldering Iron
Easy and Simple Steps to Make a Keychain
1. Take a plastic bottle and cut it with a stationery knife or scissors.
2. Now, draw a design of a flower on the plastic.
3. Cut the plastic along the flower contour.
4. Now, round out the edge of the flower with the help of a candle.
5. Paint the flower with an acrylic paint. You can also use nail paint for the same purpose.
6. Make a hole in the middle of the flower using a soldering iron.
7. Now, arrange the flowers and the threads.
8. Thread the key ring. Then, tie it as shown in the image below.
9. Now, first thread the beads, and then the flowers.
10. Now, make a knot around the threaded flower.
11. Now, thread the small beads keeping the bigger one in the mid, as shown in the below picture. Then, tie a knot at the end, so that, the beads don’t come out of the thread.
12. Make three such flower strings and tie them together into one knot, as shown in the picture below-
13. Take another three separate strings and decorate it with beads.
14. Tie them together.
15. Now, attach these three separate strings to the key chain to make it more pretty. Voila ! Your pretty and elegant Key chain is ready to flaunt !