It is damn easy to make, and good for health too! Let the cucumber work magic for you this summer.
Category: Non alcoholic
Prep Time: 5 min
Ready In: 5-10 min
- 33 ounces (1 liter) of club soda (chilled)
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice (about 3 to 4 limes) (chilled)
- 1 Kirby cucumber or regular cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 3-4 tsp sugar (Powdered sugar)
- In a jug, put in the club soda and lime juice.
- Now make finely thin slices of cucumber.
- Dip in the jar. You can also keep some for garnishing.
- Put the icing sugar.
- Swirl with the help of a spoon.
- Serve with the ice cubes.
- You can keep prepared the drink in the freezer if the ingredients are not that chilled.
- You can also taste with a spoon, separately, to adjust the flavor if required.