The crusty crunchy Chinese chicken lollypops are easy to make as a starter to augment the charm of any occasion.
Prep time: 1 hrs
Total Time: 1 hrs 30 mins
- 1- Kg chicken wings took out as lollipops (you may order the butcher to prepare it for you)
- 1-cup Maida
- 2-3 tspn Corn Flour
- 2- eggs or water
- Red Colour (used in foods)
- 3 tspn- Ginger Paste
- 3 tspn- Garlic Paste
- ½- tspn- Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- Refined Oil
- Blend the chicken lollipops with Maida, eggs, corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, red food colour, salt, red-chilli powder.
- Keep it to marinate for about 2 to 3 hours.
- You can also add water in case you don’t have eggs.
- Pour some oil for deep frying in the pan and heat it.
- Once the lollypops are marinated, fry it on low flame for 6-7 minutes.
- To check that it is cooked, you may immerse a knife or a fork inside it and if it comes out slickly, it’s prepared.
- If you want to make it little more darker and crispy, increase the gas flame for 2 -3 more minutes.
- To remove the excess oil, keep it on a paper napkin.
- Serve this delicacy with chopped cabbage, tomato, onion salad.
- Spread a tip-off of lemon with scattered chaat masala!