Do you miss having that cheesy, creamy, and deliciously hot, white sauce pasta at little Italy? Here young ladies, cook with me this exotic dish without a microwave or oven. Why to go anywhere when we have it here!
- 4 handfuls of Pasta (I took farfalle, bow-tie pasta, because it doesn’t break when boiled, and it’s charming.)
- 1 capsicum
- 1 carrot
- Half a broccoli
- You can add many more vegetables to it like, cherry tomatoes, black olives, baby corn, and mushroom as per their availability.
- 1/2 a bowl of fresh cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (I prefer eggless diet)
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp white pepper and salt according to taste
- 1 tsp oregano
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Take pasta in a frying pan. Boil with added salt and 1 tbsp. oil. Half cover the pan and after one high boil, simmer the gas for 10-15 minutes. To make sure that pasta remains intact, sieve out the hot water, and place under the runny tap water.
- Take some butter in a cooking vessel. Add to it the ginger-garlic paste.
- Now stir fry the square chopped vegetables, and add 1 tsp salt. Sauté.
- Dish out the veggies and keep them aside.
- Take fresh cream and milk. Cook on a low flame. Keep stirring.
- Add mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Now add salt, black pepper, white pepper and oregano. Stir.
- When all the flavours have been cooked, add some cheese for a creamy texture.
- Now add the vegetables and pasta. Mix gently.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with garlic bread.