Sure, your mouth must be watering after watching the picture.
This admired and much loved Gujarati creamy fruit salad is a favourite for one and all. And if you want to unveil the secrecy of this yummmmmmmmy recipe, read on.
- 3-4 Bananas
- ¾- cup sugar (as per the taste)
- 1 or 1 ½- cup cream
- 1-2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3-4 cups milk
- 1/2 lb. Some mixed fruits
- 1 tbsp- corn flour
- Some cherries (halved)
- Mingle all the fruits with cherries and banana slices in a bowl.
- Cover up it with a plastic wrapper and put inside the refrigerator.
- Boil the milk and add some sugar as per taste.
- Mix the corn flour with the cup of ¼-cold milk.
- Add this cold milk with the hot milk once you turn off the heat.
- Now add up the vanilla extort to the sauce and keep it to cool down.
- With the help of an electric hand blender whip the thumping cream to soften the peaks.
- Slot in the whisked cream into the cold custard sauce in a folded manner.
- While pouring the mixture on top of fruit bowl, fold it extremely cautiously.
- Fill the small bowls with dessert and put it in the fridge for an hour or more before serving.
And don’t miss the opportunity to get appraised by your kids and relatives. Try this healthy delicacy at home and then prepare it for various occasions to delight the guests as well.