Other than being totally vegetarian, the speciality of these crispy and delicious corn kebabs is, they are perfect as a tea-time snack. However, the aromas bring them more in-demand, particularly in the month of monsoon. So, get your tongue thrilled with this must-try healthy recipe, when rain drizzles this time!
Prep Time: 1 Hr
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Ready in: 20-25 Minutes
- 1 cup of Boiled corn
- 1 Boiled, grated, and mashed potato
- 1-2 onions (chopped)
- 1-2 tsp paste of green chillies, garlic, and ginger
- 1-2 slices of Bread
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- 1-2 tsp chopped Coriander
- Half tsp of Garam masala powder
- Half tsp of Amchur powder (dry mango powder)
- Salt, as per the taste
- Take a large frying and add 1-2 tsp of oil in it.
- Saute the chopped onions, chilli, and ginger garlic paste.
- Add the boiled corn and mash it little, before mixing with the ingredients.
- Soak the bread in a little water, for a while.
- Now, take a bowl and add the mashed potato, and the soaked breads with salt.
- Also, add a pinch of garam masala powder, some turmeric powder, and amchur powder, to add the taste.
- Mix them all well, and keep in a refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Get the mixture out of the refrigerator, and shape the way you like.
- Now, heat the pan for deep frying.
- Take them out and serve hot in a platter, with green chutney or sauce.
- You may garnish it with sliced onions, along with capsicum and coriander leaves.