A crispy corn delight, served with tomato salsa for a perfect evening snack.
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1 cup maize flour (finely coarsed)
- ¾ cup maida
- 4 tsp oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1.5 tsp ajwain seeds (carom)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Roast ajwain and cumin seeds on a pan.
- Grind them into a fine powder.
- Combine all the ingredients and turn it into dough.
- Add warm water and knead the dough well.
- Make small sections out of the dough.
- Roll out the balls into thin circular rotis.
- Prick the rotis with a fork all over.
- Roast the rotis slightly over a tava.
- Make square shaped chips out of the rotis.
- Deep fry them in oil till crisp.
- Dish up with tomato salsa.
*Store in an airtight container.