I have been a chocolate lover ever since I was a kid. I love to experiment with chocolates… I combine them with desserts, soufflés, milk shakes, hot chocolate and so on (the never ending list). Here, one of my favourite recipes… Chocolate curd with nuts. Hope you like it.
Cooking Time: 10 Mins
Preparation time: 45 Mins
Serves : 4
• 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
• 2 Apples
• 10 Cashew nuts
• 10 Almonds
• 1/2 Pineapple
• 1/2 kg Curd
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• 1 cup Black Grapes
- Drain out all the water from the curd and hang the curd for 45 minutes in a piece of cloth.
- Combine sugar and cocoa powder to the hung curd and beat well.
- Peel the pineapple and apple and grate them.
- Mix the grated fruits to the curd.
- Now, refrigerate the curd for some time.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and cashew nuts.
- Serve chilled.