Yummy chocolaty lip smacking biscuit dessert… perfect for a birthday party.
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Serves : 4
- Warm Milk – 1/4 cup
- Unsalted Butter – 4 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Marie Biscuits – 12
- Instant coffee powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa Powder – 1 tbsp
- Combine the coffee powder with milk.
- Dip in the biscuits in the coffee mixture.
- Lay the biscuits on top of each other.
- Mix sugar, butter and cocoa powder together.
- Apply this mixture over the biscuits.
- Keep the biscuits in fridge for two hours.
- Serve with chocolate sauce.