Chocolate pancakes… Banana pan cakes… Honey pancakes… I love pancakes. My fondness for pancakes is inherited, I guess, because my grand pa loves them, my dad loves them. Sometimes, I carry a fruit pancake for my lunch box. Relish these fluffy and light pan cakes for a Sunday breakfast.
Cooking Time : 30 Mins
Preparation time: 15 Mins
Serves : 4
- Ice cream (Vanilla) 4 scoops
- Sugar 1 tablespoons
- Maida 1 cup
- Raisins 2 tablespoons
- Oil for frying
- Milk 1 1/2 cups
- Eggs 2
- Coconut (Desiccated) 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon (powder) 1/2 teaspoon
- Chocolate sauce 4 tablespoons
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Bananas 2
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Take some baking powder and maida in a bowl.
- Combine eggs to the mixture.
- In mixture, milk must be added and there should not be lumps formed.
- Form a good consistency.
- Peel the bananas and slice them.
- Heat some butter in a pan.
- Add banana slices and sauté till they are light brown in colour.
- Combine raisins, cinnamon powder and sugar and mix them well.
- In another pan, heat some butter.
- Spread the butter evenly on all sides of the pan.
- Now, pour a little amount of batter and spread it on the pan evenly.
- Cook the sides until they turn golden brown.
- Repeat the same with the remaining batter.
- Lay the pan cake on a plate.
- Garnish with desiccated coconut.
- Now, fold the pancake.
- Dip some chocolate sauce on the pancake.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream.
- You can use a chocolate batter to give a twist to your taste.
- Add in your favourite fruit slices to the pancake.