A crunchy preparation made up of cottage cheese and chilies popular among spicy food lovers.
Cooking Time: 30 Min
- Salt to taste
- 5 cloves of garlic (lehsun), crushed
- 4 green chillies, cut into strips lengthwise
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 cups paneer (cottagte cheese) cubes
- 1/5 cup finely chopped spring onion greens
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced spring onions whites
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp grated ginger (adrak)
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- Mix paneer cubes, plain flour, corn flour, and salt with 2tbs of water and deep fry the paneer cubes in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain the excessive oil of the paneer cubes.
- In a pan heat oil on a high flame, add green chilies, ginger garlic and spring onions whites and sauté them for a minute.
- Finally add the paneer cubes, and mix soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, spring onion greens with salt and stir them for a minute.
- Serve hot.
*The vegetables should be crunchy. Don’t over fry them.