This is a delight to all the chicken lovers out there. Instantly prepared, wonderfully created, deliciously scrumptious, the chicken salad is a pleasure meal.
Here is a list of the ingredients that will come in handy to create a masterpiece.
- 2 chopped hard boiled eggs
- 3 cup cubed cooked chicken
- ½ cup crushed celery
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup minced drained olives
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Lettuce serve for decoration
- Take a large bowl, put in the cooked chicken, olives, celery and onion salt. Mix them well so that they combine with each other.
- Now add lemon juice and mayonnaise and toss them too. All the ingredients must mix well. Put in the boiled eggs.
- Place your dish in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Your salad is best served when cold.