This non-vegetarian delicacy brings a glee on faces, when it sizzles in your kitchen.
For all those hard core non-veggies, or someone who’ve been told to avoid gravy and masala food, this is a perfect delight. Be it your daily evening snacks or some light occasion, the crunchy tang coming out of it will make you a superstar overnight. Easy to cook and the zest of Indian aroma will leave your taste-buds happy. Try this non-veg snack ASAP.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 Pound-Chicken
- 1 tsp-Garlic and Ginger paste
- 1- Onions Chopped
- 1/4 cups – Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Some Mint leaves (hatchet)
- Salt- to taste
- 1 cup- Gram Flour
- 2 tbsp- Maida
- 2 tsp- Rice Flour
- 2 tsp- Chilli Powder
- 1 pinch of Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of Garam Masala
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash and slice the chicken in small chunks.
- Boil it in the water to make it soft.
- Drain the chicken chunks out well.
- Keep it aside to cool.
- Now blend all the items (Gram flour, maida, rice flour, ginger-garlic paste, onions, mint-leaves, coriander leaves, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt) in a bowl well, and add some water to make a thick paste.
- Add the chicken chunks in this besan mixture.
- In a kadai or a pan, deep fry the small chunks in the heated oil till it brusque.
- You may now serve it with ‘dhania ki chutney’ or any other sauce of your choice.