Well not much to say about this zesty and peppery chat, as this is a favourite of one and all.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
- 700g- chicken breast
- 3-4 garlic cloves (thickly chopped)
- 1 tsp- salt
- 2 tbsp- oil
- 1 ½- tsp- coriander powder
- ¾-tsp- chilli powder
- ¼-tsp- turmeric powder
- 4 tsp- lemon juice
- 30g- coriander leaves, chopped finely
- Clean the chicken thoroughly and keep it to dry on the absorbent paper.
- Slice it into cubes.
- Put some salt in garlic and prepare a paste.
- In a non-sticky frying pan heat the oil on medium flame.
- Put the garlic pate and cook it till it is slightly brown.
- Now put in the chicken pieces also and stir it constantly to roast it for about 10 minutes.
- Mix coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Keep on stirring it for 5 minutes.
- Now take away from the heat.
- You may put in chopped up coriander leaves and stir it with the lemon juice.
- You may serve it as a first course.
Garnishing: With crisp lettuce leaves, raw sliced onion, sliced cucumber and lemon in addition with a variety of chutneys.