Smooth as silk and luscious with a creamy texture, the Cheesy macaroni is a must delight for every kid. So easy to make that it reduces your time into the kitchen. Filled with nutritive elements and taste, this one’s surely going to make you a super-favorite of kids.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Ready in: 15-20 minutes
- 1 cup of Processed cheese (grated)
- 300 grams boiled Macaroni
- 6 tablespoons of Butter
- 2 tablespoons of Refined flour (Maida)
- 2 cups of Milk
- Salt according to taste
- White pepper powder (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of Fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black peppercorns (crushed )
- Boil some water in a large pan.
- Cook the macaroni according to the packet instructions, until turn crispy.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the butter in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Put in some flour.
- Stir it for one minute on a medium-low flame.
- Slowly put in the milk and stir till smoothens.
- Stir it regularly and let the mixture boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Take away from heat.
- Mix in the grated cheese.
- Stir until the cheese melts and smoothens.
- Drain out the pasta from the water properly.
- Pour the prepared cheese sauce all-over the pasta.
- Coat well and smoothly.
- Sprinkle some salt and white pepper, for seasoning.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.